THUBRIKAR AORTIC VALVE, INC.
Thubrikar Aortic Valve, Inc. (the “Company”) is a privately-held medical device company founded in October 2010 by Dr. Mano Thubrikar to develop and test a next-generation Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) device – Optimum TAV – and its catheter-delivery system, both of which were developed using his 30+ years of research on the aortic valve and bioprostheses.
Since its founding, the Company has raised over $5 Million from:
- Labcor Laboratórios and Wide Line
- Cardiologists, Heart Surgeons, and other Physicians
- Entrepreneurs and Executives from life-sciences and other technology industries
- Founders, Friends, and Family
- Angel Investor Groups – Delaware Crossing Investor Group, Heartland Angels (Chicago), Lehigh Valley Angel Investors, and other Angel Group Members
The Company has completed nearly all pre-clinical tests, which includes surpassing the ISO/FDA-compliant durability test in under $1 Million and now has 2 license partners for clinical data.
The Company is headquartered near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
Founded in 1984, Labcor is a world-renowned company that specializes in the manufacturing of biological prostheses. Located in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, Labcor has already achieved over 150,000 implants of its surgical hearts valves throughout the world.
Wide Line is registered in Hong Kong and is the main shareholder of China Cardiovascular Research Foundation (CCRF) Beijing Inc. CCRF is a leading CRO for medical devices focused on interventional cardiology.
NOT AVAILABLE FOR COMMERCIAL SALE
Page last updated: July 16, 2018